Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The mother leaves my money

I year young when, the mother dies due to illness. Hou Jiali is poor in those days, the child is much. The mother wants go to the fields to work all the day, cook, spin, weaving, patchy, sleep late everyday rise early. tired a single person is sick, do not have money to treat again, left us early. Elder sisters assume the responsibility that had a mother, I and little brother drag big.
Every time I hear associate people call " mom " , say mom is done to oneself gladly delicious, seam new clothes, I remembered my mother. How do I hope my mother can live well, be together with us! But this is impossible.
In my impression, the mother always wears unlined upper garment of right front of a garment of hand-woven cloth of a blue, locking up brows, complexion is cadaverous. Always cough at the same time, work at the same time, never beat and scold us easily.
Listen to elder sister and village person to say, maternal heart is deft. When she is young, often do embroider work to rich other people. Sometimes Everyman home gets married daughter, also ask shade of kiln of maternal embroider pillowcase, beautiful shoe, scale of what. Maternal brushwork, embroider is tasted, I had seen a few only a few. Appreciation is taken when I am sensible, was stupefied simply. A picture goes up in the handkerchief " kylin sends child " , used line drawing technique. That composition of a picture, that line, have a kind of clever energy of life it seems that. This spirit gas can capture you, with you the heart is interlinked, make you fondle admiringly.
The old people that listens to the village says, the mother traces inwrought pattern, the picture that never has painted beforehand stalks of grain. It is to draw the article that wanting embroider directly, the edge thinks the edge is drawn, get sth done without any letup. Say to also be blamed, I never had seen the mother draws picture, inwrought, paper-cut, but I am right these skill unexpectedly self-taught. Is this why? I think, see work of maternal brushwork, inwrought, paper-cut, it is her that masterly craft shook me, the clever energy of life that gives fully in work moved I. Make me special to this one skill on heart, special love, have the strong desire that masters this one skill, just accomplished so look to be met.
Once, the mother bought bedcover of a beautiful serge, prepare quilt. Of cloth both ends cut out mouth, take off below a few very fine woof. The mother comes its pick up, synthesis is three-ply, the rub that use a hand becomes a wider line, do needlework work with the line with fine rub next. This issue is very difficult to my impression. Usually, the cloth that the machine weaves, those who use is very fine gauze. Do manual needlework, this kind of line is too fine, break easily, cannot use directly. The time that takes to be worn less is lacked in that, if throw away, too regrettablly if; is not thrown, it doesn't matter is used. But clever and the mother is economical, can become useless to be treasure unexpectedly, the little thrum that drops even cloth mouth also is used rise, on the clique use. Went how many years, I often remember the mother cherishs, that one screen that uses thrum. Get along usually, I accomplish keep expenditures within the limits of income as far as possible. Below probable condition, want to have surplus. Should have a thing old, bad when wanting to throw away, I think way looks can become useless to be treasure. To trash recycle, prolong service life, managing expenditure. The nurturance of these good conventions, it is the effect that sufferred a mother.
I very content with one's lot, what the mother leaves me is laborious, economical goodness, this is the mental fortune with rich and generous brushstroke. I overshot with this fortune second difficulty, overcame one heavy difficulty.
I think, this kind of fortune, in hard time useful, because we want; of poverty gives rise to a desire for change,in the country flourishing, people is born when work is rich, as much useful, because we want be vigilant in peace time.

No comments:

Post a Comment